For this class I intend to learn desired technical methods and new skills to perform the ART OF COFFEE project as my practice in the Furnace course. For my personal aims I want to achieve as below:
– Deeply understanding lecture’s tutorials and material or media using.
– Set up e-journal with distinct sections and categories by utilizing this BLOG.
– Conduct research to inform and generate own ideas innovative outputs, including relevant technologies, strategies, media and methods.
– Produce my personal development workshop that evidences my reflection and critical thinking and up skilling and knowledge.
– Investigate typical artists or designers within the art & design and an area of ART OF COFFEE.
– Documenting and recording the details of procession sketches, photos, methods, etc.
Exploring and defining the terms of Transformation, Juxtaposition and Metamorphosis:
Transformation characteristics are:
– Alternative uses of tools and materials
– Narratives, myths and legends
– Trick of the eye
– Psychological manifestations
Juxtaposition characteristics are:
– combining two disparate things causing their differences to be highlighted and may create a new meaning where one didn’t exist before
– Is an often used a creative tool.
– While this might seem contemporary it has been around for a very long time.
– Has similarities to metamorphosis
Metamorphosis characteristics are:
– A biological process by which an animal physically develops after birth or hatching
– involving a conspicuous and relatively abrupt change in the animal’s body structure through cell growth and differentiation.